Find your way to our slice of paradise!
Econo Lodge City Star is ideally located at Kangaroo Point near the heart of Brisbane. Travelers arriving by plane can reach the Kangaroo Point motel via a 20 minute taxi ride from the airport. Our Kangaroo Point accommodation can easily be arranged by organised coachtrans shuttle bus services or car rentals.
Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane
650 Main Street, Cnr Sinclair St.,
Kangaroo Point, Qld
GPS: 27°28′ S 153° 2′ E
Reception is located on Sinclair Street.
Google Map Location for Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane
As a new world city, Brisbane has so many things to offer – business hubs, education campuses, world class sporting venues, culture/cafe precients, natural beaches, shopping and adventure activities you can get an experience in place.
What a great location to stay with only just 2 km from Brisbane CBD at the Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane. Conveniently located in scenic kangaroo point, hotel accommodation helps you fully enjoy your stay a short walk to the Gabba, scenic hot spots, restaurants and nightlife.
The Brisbane motel is just a 20 minutes drive from Brisbane Airport.
The Econo Lodge CIty Star Brisbane at Kangaroo point provides an ideal launching point for Brisbane’s major attractions.
Transport To and From Brisbane International and Domestic Airport (17km)
- Car Rentals – Alpha Car Hire
- Taxi – approximate 20 – 30 Minutes
- Shuttle Bus – we can organise Coachtrans shuttle bus services on your behalf.
Driving Directions From the North
On the Pacific Motorway, take Vulture Street exit (2), turn left at the FIRST set of traffic lights* at Main Street. Proceed toward Kangaroo Point and Story Bridge through 2 sets of traffic lights (at Princess Street and Baines Street – both on the right).
Sinclair Street is the first right turn after Baines Street. Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane is on the far right corner of Main and Sinclair Street, with a convenient off street ramp on Sinclair St. directly to the motel reception.
Driving Directions From the South
On the Pacific Motorway, take the Stanley Street exit (2), turn right at the FIRST set of traffic lights at Allen Street. Turn RIGHT into Vulture Street. Turn left at the SECOND set of traffic lights* at Main Street. Proceed toward Kangaroo Point and Story Bridge through 2 sets of traffic lights (at Princess street and Baines street – on the right).
Sinclair Street is the first right after Baines Street. Econo Lodge City Star Brisbane is on the far right corner of Main and Sinclair Street entrance to the motel reception, from a convenient off street ramp.
* If you miss the Main Street traffic lights turn, proceed to next set of traffic lights at Duke Street, turn left and proceed straight to Baines Street, where you should see Raymond Park directly in front of you. Turn left at the T intersection, and then turn right at the traffic lights. Sinclair St and the motel are on your 1st right.
Conveniently located in scenic Kangaroo Point, our hotel accommodation helps you fully enjoy your stay without spending countless minutes travelling to and from the city’s business centre. Econo Lodge is 2 km away from the city centre with the city’s public bus and taxi services providing 24 hour travelling services for the hotel. Kangaroo Point provides an ideal launching point for Brisbane’s major attractions.
- Bus stop/public transport at door
- 500 metres to St Vincent Hospital
- 2 Km to Brisbane CBD
- 2 Km to SPRING HILL
- 6 km to the Murarrie Industral Areas
- 7 Km to Brisbane Market at ROCKLEA
- 7 Km to GATEWAY MOTORWAY BRIDGE
- 17 Km to PORT OF BRISBANE
- Close to the Gabba – 750 metre walk to the Brisbane Cricket Ground
- 5 minute walk to Wooloongabba Busway/Transit Centre
- 10 minute walk to Kanagaroo Point abseiling and cliff climbing centre and the Story Bridge climb
- 10 minute walk to Southbank TAFE Kangaroo Point campus and UNE Shaftson University campus
- Walk to Brisbane Rivercat services jetty
- 5 minute inner city Rivercat service ride for: Brisbane CBD, Queen Street Mall, retail shopping, entertainment, city professional services, Queensland Parliament House, the Botanic Gardens and QUT Garden Point campus.
- 10 minute inner city Rivercat service ride for: Southbank, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, QLD State Library, QLD Art Gallery & Museum, QPAC – Queensland Cultural Centre and Performing Arts Centre.