Enjoy These Fun Activities near Econo Lodge City Star
- Stroll to “the Gabba” (Brisbane Cricket Ground) to support your favourite cricket or footy team when they play there
- Visit Southbank and the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, QLD State Library, QLD Art Gallery & Museum, and Queensland Cultural Centre. All just an inner city bus/Rivercat ride away!
- Stroll through the Botanic Gardens and Parliament House
- Take a bus/Rivercat ride into the city for Queen Street Mall shopping and Fortitude Valley for dining and entertainment
- Stroll or bicycle along the Brisbane River cycle way and walkway
- Get an adrenalin rush with a Story Bridge climb for the best views of the city
- Challenge yourself at the Kangaroo Point Abseiling and Climbing Centre
- Check out the nearby entertainment hotspot “Pineapple Hotel”
- Visit local shops, boutiques and nightlife
- Have a picnic and some family fun at the park opposite the motel
- Take a guided tour of “the Gabba” – also home of the Brisbane Lions AFL team.
View Econolodge Map in a larger map